Additions and Changes I have made to my truck
Here is a list of the equipment I keep in the truck.
- 4 inch by 30 foot snap strap
- 2 inch by 15 foot tow strap
- 5 D-cell Mag-Lite flashlight
- 30 foot jumper cables
- Fire extinguisher
- Regular First Aid kit and a mini First Aid kit
- 2 inch trailer ball and mount
So far I have added the following to my truck.
- A Bed mat that I had from my previous truck.
- Door sill protector plates - the door sill gets a lot of abuse, at least
that was my experience on my previous truck
- Trailer lighting wire harness
- Checkmate Tonneau cover to keep things in the truck bed
- 5 inch round wide view mirror on the driver side, now I can see things.
Back to the Project Crewcab Page